We are in pain with you fellow night owls but now there is an end in sight.
How to apply for the shuttered grant
We are in pain with you fellow night owls but now there is an end in sight. By this summer, the bars and the rooftops will be filled with people. The government who had turned their back on us for over 1 year is coming back to help. They created a grant for us - svograntportal.sba.gov
This article will serve as a guide on how to fill in your applications. So let’s go!
Things you will need:
- A US business (if you have worked for cash as a DJ, sub promoter, we are not sure if you can apply yet)
- A DUNS Number. You need to have a legal business. Get your DUNS here https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/get-a-duns.html
- Government issued photo ID of the business owner
- 2018-2020 tax returns
- Form SF-424B – Assurances for Non-Construction Programs (open with Adobe PDF Reader)
- Form SF-424B – Assurances for Non-Construction Programs
- Certificate of a Drug-Free Workplace
- SBA Form 1623
- SBA Form 1711
For more information check out this page.
How much can you receive?
- 45% of your 2019 revenue. (If you operated on January 1, 2019)
- The average monthly revenue for each full month you were in operation during 2019, times 6. **If you started operating after January 1, 2019. (If your calculation exceeds $10m, you’ll only receive $10m.)
You CANNOT use the money to:
- Buy real estate
- Make payments on loans originated after February 15, 2020
- Make investments or loans
- Make contributions or other payments to political causes
- Pay for any other use prohibited by the government
Apply here - https://www.svograntportal.sba.gov/s/ and let us know if you need help filling the application. You can email us at email@example.com.